The Children’s Research Network will run a Research Skills Summer School series for practitioner researchers and research interested professionals, including early years educators, social workers, youth workers, teachers, research consultants and early career academics.
The Summer School will consist of a series of nine workshops held on every second Thursday evening from 6pm to 8pm on 7thJune to 27th September. All the workshops will be held in the Centre for Effective Services office, 9 Harcourt Street, Dublin. The workshops confirmed are:
· 7th of June Research Design with Ailbhe Booth, UCD
· 21st of June Getting Data from Qualitative Interviewing with Paula Mayock, TCD
· 5th of July Quantitative Data Collection Methods with Leonor Rodriguez, NUIG
· 19th of July Conducting Literature Reviews with Chris Minch, CES
· 2nd of August Qualitative Data Collection Methods with Leonor Rodrigues, NUIG
· 9th of August Research Ethics with Maire MhicMhathuna, DIT
· 16th of August Academic Writing and Publishing Skills with Trevor Spratt, TCD
· (Cancelled) 13th of September Reporting Quantitative Findings with Amy Healy, MIC
· 27th of September Children’s Rights: Our Responsibilities – Strategies for Including the Child’s Voice with Emer Ring, MIC
Sandwiches, tea and coffee will be provided at the work shop. The registration fee is:
CRN members: €10
Please click into workshop to make payment.
*Workshops will only be held if there are sufficient numbers