Join the Children’s Research Network
Thank you for your interest in the Children's Research Network - We have recently migrated to a new Membership platform.
I would like to become a member, what do I do?
1. Go to: https://www.joinit.org/o/childrens-research-network
2. Choose the membership category that applies to you - and follow the instructions!
Please note, while CRN memberships are auto-renewing, you will receive an email in advance of any renewal, at which point you may decline your payment and cancel your membership should you wish.
I am an existing member, what do I do?
2. Click on “ALREADY A MEMBER” at the top right of the page,
3. Type in your email you used to set up your account.
> You will receive shortly an email on how to set up your password for the new platform. Please review your profile and permissions
> If you receive a message that your email isn’t recognised, it’s most likely that either your account is registered under a different email, or your membership has lapsed. Email email@example.com and we’ll look into it for you!
Any questions? Pop CRN Research Coordinator, Derina Johnson, an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Membership
- Further your knowledge and keep up to date with research and developments with our workshops, seminars and conferences - and enjoy special discounted rates for members
- Publish and disseminate your research through our communication platforms, including the Children’s Research Digest, our website, newsletters and social media
- Collaborate with fellow professionals in your area of interest through our Special Interest Groups
- Receive our electronic newsletter, containing announcements of CRN news and events, as well as relevant external notices, such as events, calls for papers and job offers
For just €30/~£25 per year (Part-time employed: €25/~£20; Student / Unwaged: €15/~£10), you can be part of the members organisation of professionals engaged in research with children and young people across Ireland.